- Make your final submission HERE
- Make your submission for the (optional!) “Wing it Like Winglee!” Checkpoint Challenge HERE
Have last-minute questions?
- Check asked-and-answered questions on our Final Q&A page
- If your question isn’t answered, we are still available until 5:30 p.m. on Friday, April 15:
- News4Crews [April 14, 2022] — Mission video deep dive April 14, 2022 - We've gotten a few questions about exactly what does and does not go into the video portion of the final submissions, so here are some tips.
- News4Crews [April 13, 2022] — Final submissions due FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY April 13, 2022 - This is it!! Final submissions are due this Friday, April 15! This News4Crews issue has the details you need as you wrap up your challenge and prepare to make your submission.
- News4Crews [April 4, 2022] — Meet an Expert! One last Office Hour session before final submissions! April 4, 2022 - We are in the home stretch! Final challenge submissions will be due in just 11 days. This week we have one last Meet an Expert and next Monday we'll have one more Office Hour session.
Detailed Icy Worlds information
Detailed challenge information
The ROADS on Icy Worlds challenge is in countdown mode — final submissions are due Friday, April 15! Have some last minute questions? Please ask us! This page has our contact info and a list of questions already answered.
Please complete a form for EACH TEAM you are registering for the ROADS on Icy Worlds challenge.
Final submissions for the ROADS on Icy Worlds challenge are due April 15, 2022. Checkpoint challenge submissions are due February, March, and April.
This page covers the main supplies your team will need to run the ROADS on Icy Worlds challenge.
Resources available for the ROADS on Icy Worlds challenge include the Europa landing site image (if you'd like to use this as the background for your map), videos of all our past workshops and NASA expert talks, and links to LEGO programming help.
The ROADS on Icy Worlds challenge opens for registration in autumn 2021. Teams can begin the challenge at any time. Final submissions are due through the NESSP website in April 2022.