NESSP’s mini-mission program offers curriculum and supplies to educator-led activities across the northwest region. Our mini-missions work well in a variety of situations from summer camps to Scouting activities to after-school programs.
- Summer science is here! July 12, 2021 - For summer 2021, NESSP is pleased to offer several mini-missions for use in your summer camp activities in July and August.
Detailed program information
Mini-missions must be
- Offered to students in grades 6–12
- Offered for free
- Led by an educator who has attended a NESSP training within the past 3 years
Support we can offer
- Material lending program
Our mini-mission curriculum covers
- Environmental science and remote sensing
- Planetary exploration and robotics
- Exploration of the solar system and rocketry
We encourage teachers to adapt the curriculum to the needs and interests of their community!